Sunday, March 24, 2013

Trailer Ride//Weekend Wrap-up

Being a horse owner isn't just about riding and taking care of your horse-but it's about taking care of your stuff as well.

The hubs and I realized that our horse trailer hasn't gone on a ride in about a year. Oops. We decided to take it for a drive and make sure all was working properly. We took it for a ride down the street and back and hubs also wanted to practice backing it up (harder then it seems!)

Turns out he is great at backing up the trailer and all is working fine. Ever since I stopped showing after the wedding, the trailer seemed to have gotten forgotten a bit. We have made the resolution to make sure we take better care of it so it will last for years to come.

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I volunteered with Habitat again yesterday, and I learned how to measure and cut tile and learned how to operate a tile saw! This will come in handy when we tile our new laundry room (more on all that later). We also spent a lot of time cleaning of course I rode :)

I love reading your comments! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment