Monday, March 4, 2013

Leopard Love

I also probably wear more leopard then one person should ever wear. I love it. I love how it works as a neutral, yet it makes an outfit more special.

Last Tuesday, I wore my yellow LOFT skirt (it was an online only item, Similar) and my LOFT leopard cardigan, wedges from Zappos, and my Bauble Bar necklace (this was my first Bauble Bar purchase, and I was very pleased!).


 
 
 

I loved the mix of colors with leopard. I don't surprise my coworkers anymore with my outfits ;)

Last Thursday I repeated the leopard in a work week, and wore my Old Navy leopard infinity scarf (this was definitely a great purchase), with my mint J.Crew sweater, Express pants and Zappos heels.






Rule for leopard? Only wear one piece at a time :)

Comment below :)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE!!!! Great color combos with the pink/yellow and love the way the leopard is mixed in with your outfits!! You make leopard ridiculously classy.

    ReplyDelete