Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Pinterest Inspired OOTD and my big trip!

I am so excited to finally FINALLY say I have my Ireland tickets! I am going to visit my penpal, who I got assigned to on a school project, Lyndsey. She used to live in England but moved to Ireland a few years ago to be with her boyfriend. I have met her many times, once on my trip to England when I was 15 and then she has come to see me 3 times, and was even a bridesmaid in my wedding!

I also came across this outfit on Pinterest (I want her shoes!) and it inspired me to wear this scarf. I can only wear jeans on Friday so blue dress pants will have to do.

Scarf is Maurice's, tee is banana republic outlet, pants are loft, flats and earrings are target.

I love Pinterest :) I love your comments as well!





1 comment:

  1. Bah! I was standing at that very view a few months ago and I would give anything to go back. You will have a blast!

    ReplyDelete