Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Shirley's Haul

So we all know I love shopping and I love horses. So when I can combine the 2 it makes me so happy.

I bought Shirley some goodies from Smartpak.com the other day, I love getting packages even when technically they aren't for me ;)

I got Shirley a new Happy mouth bit. She loves these. I had not heard or used them until I went to a riding clinic and the trainer recommended it. It's flavored like apple, and is so lightweight. Shirley uses a 5 inch. It retails for $54.95. The disadvantage to these is they wear down faster to other bits due to the fact that horses munch on them due to the flavor bit.


I also got her some bit wipes. These are awesome for cleaning bits (and safe!) I got a pack of 40 for $10.95.

The last thing I got was my Kensington green plaid tote bag. All of Shirley's gear is this pattern from Kensington, and the tote bag is a new item. Not all Kensington products come in the green, so when it's released I add it to my collection. This retails for $18.95. It's a high quality product (Kensington is a high quality brand) but for me it's a tad small. I do love the front pocket though.

As I have mentioned, Smartpak has wonderful customer service. All orders over $75 ship free.

I love spoiling my pony :)





No comments:

Post a Comment