Saturday, July 6, 2013

Recent Pins, and the importance of "me time"

Wow. I have enjoyed having some "me time" this weekend! Trying to not get burned out with house projects. Matt is working a ton this weekend as well sp i have gotten the chance to relax. 


When I was a junior in college (after Matt graduated and went to his internship in Cincinatti for 8 months) I transfered colleges to be closer to home, moved into an apartment with one of my best friends....I was so happy. Then...I got mono. I was told I got it from getting myself too overwhelmed and not taking enough time to relax. I didn't know someone could get mono that way. I was never a "sickly" person, never really missed school because I was sick....so this was a shock. I did my classes via email for 8 weeks. Now I once a year for bloodwork and keep getting advised to take "me time" every now and then. It's hard! With a full time job, horse, dog, husband, 2 houses....it's not easy. But I have gotten better.

So today was a "me time" day, which have me time to enjoy Pinterest! Here are some of my new pins! 












Ohhhh I want to make those pizza logs so bad!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far :)

No comments:

Post a Comment