Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Paint Makes the Difference.

I shared my master bedroom makeover which I am loving. I got asked a lot about the bird that's on the shelf. Well. The bird was white. As here. 



The bird is from target-their Thereshold line. Which I love. LOVE. 

Then. Bird got a makeover. 

I give you....coral bird. 


Yay paint!

I also had this horse decoration I got as a gift. It sat on my kitchen table for a while as I had no where to put it but the shelf in the room seemed perfect. 

I like it a lot. But to me the wood was too harsh. 


So. Yay paint!

The sellers left behind a ton of stuff. Cement, tile, paint, tools, 2 huge shelf units, shovels, mulch. It was kind of odd. No complaints :) one of the paint colors they left was Valspar 'Desert Khaki' in a sample size. It was the perfect color to paint the wood base to tie it into our bedding. 




I like how it softened it up. 

Both detail pieces can be seen here as shown already. 



Super easy changes make a difference. 

Again. Yay paint!

No comments:

Post a Comment