Thursday, July 4, 2013

My 4th of July in photos


Happy 4th of July! I am loving having this Thursday off work!

Sadly it rained. Pretty much all day. And Matt works on 4th of July (a normal workday for him). 




(Henry was not amused by this rain). 


My 4th of July consisted of:

Riding first thing in the morning so I would avoid the rain (which I did but not by much!). The rain all week has prevented me from riding. 



(Petey and Jessie the barn dogs on 'slowy' the atv)


(Lots of rain!)


(Shirley pony!)

After, I went home and caught up on some magazines. 



Then I made some yummy jalapeño popper Mac and cheese with the jalapeños Matt grew (recipe to come!)



Then it was movie time. I had DVRed some movies during the workweek and I am glad I had some time to watch  I watched most of Because I Said So (it wasn't very good) and He's Just Not That Into You (Classic. Love this movie!). 





After I painted a second coat on the back of our front door. I didn't get a before photo, but it was a dingy ivory color. I did a coat of white on Sunday, and today was the second coat. 


On a painting spree, I have the door that goes from the house to the garage a coat of white and will do a second coat this weekend. The top half shows the white and the bottom half shows the before color. 



Finally Matt got home and it wasn't raining (but wet) so we went on our walk as we try to do every night :)


 
(Adorable baby fox!)

In my opinion, some of the best days off work are the most enjoyable doing nothing and getting house stuff done :)


Now bring on Friday!

Love your comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment