Sunday, July 28, 2013

Bedroom Makeover

I am very excited our master bedroom is (pretty much) finished. By that I mean I have another wedding picture coming I plan to frame and hang on the other side of the closet. I will get white frames and ditch the black. 

We painted the walls Valspar Icy Mint. The coral is Valspar Coral Banks. We painted all the baseboards, trim, doors and door frames white (they were ivory like the rest of the room)

Before:





After:


Letters are from Michaels painted. 


Shelf, candle and bird are target. The bird was white. The horse statue was a gift. 


I plan on putting the 2nd wedding photo I have coming on the other side and putting them both in white frames. 


I am very happy with my makeover. I love having a house to paint and not have white walls :)


Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment