Sunday, February 17, 2013

Shopping Wish List!

Hi everyone :) Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

I gave up buying anything Fashion/Beauty related for Lent, but I definitely have my shopping list set for new items I have my eyes set on :)


The Kendra Scott "Nima" necklace. I this is so pretty and elegant. I am also eyeing the seafoam color.

 


The JCrew No. 2 skirt in Medallion Paisley. I love the No 2 skirt, and I love this print!





Urban Decay's 'Naked Flushed'. I love Urban Decay, and the whole 'Naked' line...this is definitely on my want list! It's a great bronzer, highlighter, and blush combo. Plus it's just so pretty to look at :)


 
 
 
Lorac Mint Edition Palette...I love the colors of it all, especially the eyeshadows, and the packaging is adorable. I also think it will be great for traveling and my trips coming up ( some International...more on that later :) )
 
 
 

                                                                  

What is on your want list? Are any of these on yours as well? I love reading your comments and input :)
                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment