Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Living Room Paint Project

I went to Lowes today and picked out 2 shades of paint for our living room and got samples. We also plan on getting a new couch (the apartment size sofa does NOT work for us anymore).

I am thinking of keeping the green/blue/grey theme I have going on right now.

The one on the left is Wet Pavement and the one on the right is Granite Dust. Both from Valspar.


I am leaning toward Wet Pavement, I think the Granite Dust is too blue for me.

 
 
Here are some living room photos from Pinterest I am loving.
 
 

 
 
 
 
I love all of these in their own way.
 
...how is the kitchen coming you ask? That is for another day and  big reveal!
 
Next up is a horse post, I am way overdue for one :)
 
I would love to hear your comments and input!

No comments:

Post a Comment