Monday, February 25, 2013

Double Take

Happy Monday! Hope you had a great weekend :) Ours consisted work for H on Saturday (I volunteered-see previous post), then out to dinner with H and his coworker (who happened to go to college with him) his wife and a friend visiting from Oregon. Sunday was filled with lots of yard work (I think we clocked in 5 hours), H teaching kids clinic and me riding.

This is what I wore for dinner. I love my mint groop dealz necklace, (I wore it in my latest ootd post below). I wore it again with a jcrew top, mint green target skinnies and black RSVP heels.






This was today's ootd. I wore my Charlotte Russe blazer, blue loft skinny cords, Target Ona flats and a Maurice's cami.





Do you have a piece you love so much it's often on repeat?

Comment below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment