Monday, February 18, 2013

Buffalo Chicken Ring!

Hi! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend :)

After seeing this on Pinterest I knew I had to make it. We had friends over yesterday to help us move furniture and hang up pictures, so I made a bunch of "finger foods". This one especially was a hit! It's so easy and I happen to have all of the ingredients, except for the crescent rolls.


Here's how you make it.


Ingredients:

  • 8 oz cream cheese
  • 1/2 packet ranch seasoning powder mix
  • Diced celery, to taste
  • Buffalo wing sauce, to taste
  • Diced/shredded cooked chicken (about 2-3 breasts or 1-2 cans of chicken)
  • 8 crescent rolls
  • Ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping (optional)
Directions:

  • Preheat the oven to 375.
  • Unroll the crescent rolls (see picture for how I did it) on a cookie sheet/baking stone.
  • Mix the chicken and buffalo sauce (to taste) and add in celery (to taste...about 1 stalk worked for me). Add the seasoning and the cream cheese and mix.
  • Spread mix onto the rolls and fold over the crescent (see photo)
  • Bake 15-20 minutes until golden brown.

Let it set for a few minutes before eating!

Ingredients:




Pop open the can (this used to scare me as a kid) and arrange rolls in some form like this.





Shred the chicken....the Kitchen Aid is amazing for this Ohh how I love you pretty green color :)




I cheated and used it again to mix everything all together





Spread the mixture onto the crescent rolls. I love my Pampered Chef baking stone.






Fold the mix in (it doesn't have to look pretty)





Then bake and it looks all golden like this :)




YUM!!!

Have you made anything you found on Pinterest? Comment below!

Oh, I found this, seemed perfect :)





Happy Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment