Friday, February 22, 2013

Mint, Purple and Groop Dealz!

If you know me, you know I love mint green. Love. So much I tried to get H to let me paint our kitchen mint green (that got a strange look in response).

For Wednesday OOTD I decided to pair my purple JCrew no 2 pencil skirt, a mint green tee, and my Groop Dealz mint green necklace (it took about a month to arrive).

Groop Dealz is great. They sell unique jewelry, accessories, clothing all at huge discounts. The deals don't last long, and they have limited sizes and colors. This was my second purchase from them, and I was very happy. The necklace was $7.99 shipped! The easiest way I have found to connect is through the Facebook page.




 
 
Skirt is JCrew no 2, tee is Target, necklace is Groop Dealz, earrings are Target, heels are Gabriella Rocha from Zappos.


GAHHH, I love this necklace.Why didn't I buy more colors?!

I love mixing colors. I definitely get looks from my coworkers, but I say have fun with it! My favorite combos are ones that aren't expected.

Would you ever wear mint green and purple together?


Leave your comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment