Wednesday, April 17, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday!

I have lots to share for What I Wore Wednesday. Also I went to Target last night for random groceries and ending up with some purchases. What's new.

I have been loving target lately. They had these pants which were highly recommended. The other color they had in store in my size was mint! I figured it was meant to be :) my city has 2 other targets so I will be checking them out as well.

Target also had these layering tanks on sale for $6. They are so soft and I figure I can't have too many. I picked up a pink and purple. I also saw this necklace and knew it was mine. One of my shopping goals for spring/summer is to buy more necklaces. I love the sparkle!

I couldn't resist :) I'm wearing my new pants and necklace today. I love these pants. For the price the quality is great. I will be picking up more!

I figure might as well share some outfits from the week as well. Are you loving target as much as I am?










1 comment:

  1. I love those mint pants!! Do they stretch/sag as you wear them?

    ReplyDelete