Monday, April 8, 2013

Weekend Purchases and Monday OOTD

Ohhhh Monday has arrived once again!

I am loving my Winnie pants from Jcrew Factory. At first I wasn't sure, but after Pinterest searching outfits I really love them. This outfit was my favorite of my finds. Flats are Target, blazer is Charlotte Russe and top is old from Macy's. I would've worn my heels, but my back and legs still hurt from Saturday. (I helped cut down a tree with a handsaw, laid tile and rode 2 horses. Not smart).

I went to Tjmaxx this weekend, and bought a pair of black Vince Comuto heels and a pair of coral pink Me Too flats. The VC heels are so comfortable (as VCs are) and were a steal at $49.99. Total for the shoes was around $85. They also had a pair of mint green Jessica Simpson heels but sadly the smallest size was too big, so I passed them to another shopper waiting to see if they worked for me (and was happy when they didn't).

Hope everyone has a great Monday!







1 comment:

  1. Love Me Too flats; those are adorable! Now I need to keep my eyes peeled at my stores :)

    ReplyDelete