Friday, April 5, 2013

JCrew Factory Winnie Pant review

I ordered several pieces from Jcrew Factory on Sunday at 8 am to celebrate Lent (and my shopping freeze!) ending.

They had a 30% off sale and free shipping (and 3.5% back on ebates!). Only these Winnie pants came today, the rest of my order is coming separately for some reason.

I paid $34 total for these. My review? The pros are the color and the length. I love this color. I am going to Pinterest ideas later. The length is great also, no tailor for this short girl! The material is of great quality too for the price.

The cons are the side zip (I will have to get used to it) and the low rise (wasn't expecting it). The side zip actually reminds me of my horseback riding show pants!

For reference, these are a size 0. They for fine, if I ever got another pair I would probably size up one size.

The material does not have a lot of give, so keep that in mind if you are thinking of these.

Would I pay full price for these? No I wouldn't. But for the price they're great and will work.

I will show off the rest of my haul when it arrives!

What do you think of the Winnie?



No comments:

Post a Comment