Saturday, April 27, 2013

Saturday Steeplechase

So today has been a fun day for me. I traveled to Charlotte North Carolina (6 hours west of where I grew up) to visit my best friend and go to the Queens Cup Steeplechase. A Steeplechase is a horse race with jumps.

Sarah is my best friend from college. I went off to college fall '06. We didn't live together but we might as well have. We both ended up transferring colleges the same year but never stopped being best friends. Of course, she was a bridesmaid in my wedding. She rides as well but doesn't own a horse. It's nice we share a mutual love for horses :)

I have realized how amazing of a friend I have had for the past 7 years.

The race was a blast. What a great day of socializing, horse races and of course great fashion :) ;)

We wore matching Target dresses! I want to get the mint one like Sarah has. They didn't have them at my store. Great minds think a lot ;) I borrowed the belt from her though and skipped the necklace I had originally planned.

I fly back to Fl tomorrow. I'm ready to see my H again and pick up again on house projects but for now best friend time is great.

Hope everyone has had an awesome weekend so far like I have had.











No comments:

Post a Comment