Saturday, June 1, 2013

Memorial Day sale haul and family visit!

As I posted previously, I placed some Memorial Day special orders from Sephora and Macy's. Both packages arrived.

My parents, sister and nephew are in town. They got here yesterday and leave Monday. They wanted a get away, and they haven't seen the house since right after we closed. (And we have done a lot since then!). I am ready for my brother in law to get back as we all miss him so much. My sister especially with this second baby on the way. My dad and my grandpa also served our country but you never get used to it. (Thank you to all of the people who fight for our freedom!). They plan on getting a lot of house stuff done this weekend. My dad loves he improvement projects so he's excited. 

I love my nephew :) he turned 3 in January. I love when he calls me 'aunt' it makes my heart melt. I am ready to welcome a second nephew in early September! (No name yet!) My brother in law has 2 kids from his previous marriage who we are all close with as well. 




Two of my loves. 



Enough of family stuff. Back to shopping!

I ordered 5. Yes. 5. Sephora by opi nail polishes. I also needed more of my Clinique face wash in mild. I have used the 3 step system since I was...11? It's been so long. Seriously. I also got some Sephora Vanilla body scrub (it smells so good!). I've never been disappointed with any Sephora brand product. 

The 5 nail polishes from left to right are:

 


Read my palm, 212-sephora, It's totally karma!, Looks like Rain, Dear and It's Bouquet with me. 

I may be returning Its totally Karma!, as I have Sally Hansens Green with Envy, and I've barely used that. 



I also got this blazer fro Macy's. I had been eyeing it for a while. It went on sale, then I got an additional 20% off with my Macy's card. It looked more coral online but it fits well and will be great for work. I also loved the subtle polka dot detail and striped button. 




It is the Keds Trimmed Blazer. It's on sale now for $34.99 and also comes in navy. 


Hope everyone has a great Saturday! Mine is filled with habitat for a few hours then lots of family time :)

I also plan on doing a review of the Garnier Fructis leave in conditioner I got last weekend soon!




Love reading your comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment