Sunday, June 16, 2013

Weekend Home Recap and Maurice's Purchases

So this weekend I went home to NC for a visit and my sister's baby shower. (No he does not have a name at this time). My sister is having her 2nd boy due around September 8th. I sit at the airport to leave as I type. 

I love being home and I miss it. The only reason why FL is 'home' is because Matt, Henry and Shirley are there. For now. 

I flew in Friday and hung out at the house with everyone, then Saturday was the shower. It was at brunch time. It was so adorable with all the baby outfits everywhere. And of course, my mom made the cake :)

I wore this dress from Max and Cleo via zappos. It was more then I wanted to spend on the shower dress, but I couldn't stop thinking about it. I wore gold shoes and jewelry. 







I call dibs on these ;)


Baby's aunt is the best!


Then after the shower I went to go see my best friend Molly's new baby girl Scarlett Ella who was born on Monday, then out for dinner with family. 

My dad bought 100 pheasants. They have their own hut and caged in area. 





Today was mostly BBQ and then hanging with family. My grandparents bought an 80 inch tv! About 3 years ago they covered up their pool and built this outside room (it was where my bridal shower was) complete with a wood burning pizza oven. 

Here's the tv! My grandparents have a collection of photos with people doing this. 


Of course I stop at Maurice's whenever I am home. Even better is I had a gift card. I got these capris for work and this tank (I love the back!




It was a great weekend. I can't wait to be back in September when my nephew is born :)

Hope everyone had a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment