Sunday, June 2, 2013

Garnier Leave-In Conditioner Review

Not sponsored in any way. All opinions are my own. 


So last Sunday on a whim while running errands, I bought this leave-in conditioner. Moving to Fl has done a number on my hair drying it out, especially in the summer, so I try to condition as much as possible.




I have been using it for a week now. Everyday after I shower I use 2 pumps while my hair is damp as instructed and then comb as normal. 

Here is what my hair looked like right after I used it for the first time. 



This is today. A week after. 



Do I think that my hair looks better? No I don't think it looks any different. But it does feel better when I wash and style it. It also smells really good. H even complimented it and he didnt even know I had used it. 

Also, the texture is really nice. It's not greasy, and has a 'whipped' texture. It also blended in nicely and didn't leave my hair feeling oily. 

Sometimes it's not always about how it looks at the end but if it makes your hair easier for you to manage. 

I will definitely keep using it to see if it needs more time, but I am happy with it and think its a good 'starter' for anyone new to deep conditioners. It's also nice when a product smells good :)

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! I am missing my family already. We got so much done around the house I need to compile my photos and do a post!

Love your comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment