Wednesday, May 29, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday and Memorial Day Weekend Recap

So we had a nice Memorial Day weekend. Matt's family was in Fl at their vacation home so they came Monday for the day. We enjoyed hanging out on the screened in porch and grilled for lunch them went out for dinner. It was nice seeing family I haven't seen in a while. His brothers, dad and my soon to be sister in law made the trip. 



Me and my soon to be sister in law Christina. 


We also did an early birthday celebration for Matt. His birthday is Saturday. 


I really got a good end of the stick with my Inlaws. Thank goodness. 

Here is what I wore this past week. 









I am somewhat on a shopping freeze. However I needed some necessities for Sephora. I also got a coral blazer at Macy's for the Memorial Day sale. I had been eyeing it and it went on sale then am extra 20% off with my Macys card so I couldn't resist. 

I also got a new leave in conditioner this weekend. I am planning on writing a review soon!


Hope everyone had a great weekend :)

1 comment: