Monday, May 13, 2013

Guest Bathroom Project

Happy Monday everyone! Wow I definitely needed one more day. 


This weekend was busy. Friday was riding, cleaning and yard work, Saturday I had Habitat for Humanity where I painted one of the children's bedrooms. Of course I rode, then I began painting our guest bathroom. 

Once again, I went to the Lowes paint reject table. Someone had ordered this paint and then left it. It is 'wind song' by Valspar. I want this bathroom to be very hotel like. Blues/browns/whites. 

Here are the in progress photos! We need to do a second coat but I love the color. I also got a white shower curtain, and a new mirror is on the list. 

The before photo has the swatch I painted on the wall but this was basically an all white, blank slate with a huge wall mirror (just glass). 


I am excited about this progress and will follow up! Hope everyone has a great day :)








1 comment: