Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Sephora, TJMaxx, Old Navy and Target purchases!

I have started Christmas shopping already, and have picked up some things for myself of course :) Here are my recent purchases. 


Sephora- I ordered some Christmas gifts, renewed my VIB status for 2014, and claimed my VIB birthday gift :) where is what I got for myself. 

The Urban Naked Beauty Balm is amazing. It's so lightweight and not greasy. Coverage is great as well. I received a sample and loved it. 

I needed more of my Clinique Dramtically Different lotion. I have used this for many years. 

I love this glittery cosmetic case! It's multi color sparkle. I have so many cosmetic bags but I love this. It's perfect for my trips coming up. 

Of course, love Sephora samples!




Target - I love this cobalt blue tee! It's so soft and will be great alone or as a layer. 


After eyeing this shirt so long I finally caved in. I can't wait to wear it!



TJ Maxx -I found some great Christmas gifts and picked these out for myself. 

I realize I have so many stripes but I love this. The material is so soft!


Again..stripes. What can I say? :) I sized up for a more relaxed fit. 


Old Navy - I saw this scarf and I was instantly in love with it. I am debating getting the orange combo as well. 



Hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment