Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Ireland Trip!

I went to Ireland for 4 days and had an amazing time. Yes it was short but I definitely feel like I saw and did so much.  

I went to go see my penpal and and one of my best friends Lyndsey. We 'met' in 3rd grade via penpal exchange for school. At the time she lived in England and I went to see her on my France/England/Switzerland trip when I was 14. She was also in my wedding and had come to see me so much so it was my turn. Any chance to go to Ireland sounds good to me :)

On this trip we went horseback riding (bucket list item checked off!), we saw the Ring of Kerry, Valentia island (and did the ferry), saw many state parks, plus enjoyed seeing her town, her workplace, etc. 

I had 0 appetite which makes me sad as I didn't enjoy any Irish food except for soup basically. Not sure if it was the time change or what but I had none. 

I had a great trip. I flew JetBlue and Aer Lingus and both were excellent. 

I enjoyed driving around looking at everything and all the articutectural details on the houses. 





























I had a great time but I am glad to be home! 

1 comment:

  1. That is SOOOOO amazing!!! What a cool story! I just told my husband the story and he agrees that it's one of the coolest friendships we have ever heard of!!!!

    So awesome!

    And I am soooo jealous. I want to go to Ireland so bad!

    ReplyDelete