Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Fall Shopping List

Even though I live in Florida now and it's not as "fall" here as back home in North Carolina, I am definitely craving some new fall clothes!


Red cardigan-I would love a red cardigan to wear with skinny jeans and leopard print. 



Cobalt flats-I would love to get a pair! It's so versatile. 


Wine skinny pants-I want a pair to wear with a top I have similar to this. I love this color and can work as a neutral. 


Multi strand pearl necklace-I've been on the hunt for a while but I haven't found the "perfect" one. I want to definitely make it a fall shopping goal to find one!


I have such exciting news! My granite and kitchen cabinets are done and appliances go in tonight. I cannot wait to share photos with you soon!


Hope everyone has a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment