Thursday, October 10, 2013

Piperlime/Old Navy haul


Two shopping posts in a week?! Man these sales have sucked me in. 

Old Navy is doing 20% off (30% for cardholders) but it ends today! I am happy with what I got.

I used to hate old navy. Like. Loathed old navy. But I must say in the past year they have come out with some really cute and adorable clothing and accessories!

I love this top. I got it for less then $6 after all sales, etc. Its very comfy and I love the print. It is perfect for work. 



I love this dress. I decided to pull the trigger and I'm so glad I did. I love the color. It's perfect for work or even an easy weekend piece. 

I also got this shirt. I love the print and I can't wait to wear it with a pencil skirt! The quality is very high and it fits great!




For reference I ordered an XS in all pieces and very happy. 

I had also been eyeing this Hive and honey necklace from piperlime. I bought it to get free shipping (yes yes) as old navy/gap/athelta/piperlime orders ship free with piperlime but I really wanted it and it went on clearance. It's heavy but I really like it and I don't have anything like it. 



I am so happy with my new stuff :)

I am so ready for my kitchen to get done (being worked as I type!) and I can't wait to follow up :)


Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment