Wednesday, September 18, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday-travel edition and recent purchases

On Friday I was traveling from a warm to a cooler climate and I had a layover so me comfort and layers were key. I also had a black cardigan I threw on when I got chilly on the plane. The sandals were great for going through security-easy to take on and off. 

 
Tee, earrings and sandals are target, black cardi was the black Jackie cardigan from jcrew. Scarf is old navy, jeans are American eagle. 

For purchases, I got this top at Maurice's back home. Whenever I'm home I stop In to see as we don't have one here. I love the color and sequins!



I also got the mini tote from the Phillip Lim for Target collection. I want the large tote now! I love it. 



Hope everyone has a great day. Our kitchen Reno is coming along and I can't wait to post about it :) I'm also ready to have a kitchen again ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment