Saturday, August 24, 2013

Habitat Restore Find

So today I went to donate an old ceiling fan we had and decided to walk around the Habitat for Humanity restore. I had been in a few times but wanted to look. I realized that we haven't bought our kitchen faucet yet for our Reno (starting September 9th by the way!) and thought to take a look. 

I didn't find any JUST faucets. They were all attached to sinks. I did find this beauty though:



It's a Moen faucet with the sprayer feature for $50! They wouldn't sell me just the faucet. I can't use the sink as its not under mount and we bought a sink through the kitchen designer anyway. 

So the nice man took the faucet off the sink and sadly, he had to break the sink to get it, so it went in the trash. But I got my pretty new Moen faucet. 



Hey $50 for a Moen faucet? I will take it!

And the money went to my favorite charity. Win win.  

Hey-kitchen renos are expensive. Anyway I can save money I will try. 

Love the Habitat restore!

We also paid for our stainless steel appliances today. I am so ready for this renovation to begin. 

Here's our stove that's all I remembered to take. But we got the gallery dishwasher (I love when the controls are on the inside), microwave and dishwasher. We already have the fridge. 



Hope everyone has a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment