Saturday, January 12, 2013

First post!

This is my first blog post, and I have wanted to make a blog for a while!

I plan on posting about my many interests...horses, shopping, home decor, makeup, recipes...anything goes.

Here's some basic facts.

  • Name is Cathy, married almost 2 years
  • I live in Florida, but I'm FROM North Carolina
  • I have a Marketing degree, but I am not using it in my current job
  • I have a horse named Shirley, and we are currently looking for a dog
  • My H and I recently bought a home, and we are excited to make it our home.
  • I love to shop...my weaknesses are JCrew, Sephora, Nordstrom, Macys and Target
  • Urban Decay is my favorite makeup brand.
  • I used to show horses in the hunters, but ever since getting married I've taken a break. Not sure if I want to get back into it.
  • I went on a trip to England, France and Switzerland and it changed my life.
  • I'm a complete girly girl. Pink and green are my favorite colors. They were my wedding colors as well.






1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to your future posts and congrats on the new home! And, Shirley is so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete